Thursday, July 24, 2008

Other Websites Anyone????

Hey all-
I have added a new link list to the nav. bar and was just thinking that if any of you have a website other then a blog like an online business or anything that you want to share, please leave your name and website link in a comment and we will add it to the list.

4 comments:

[Morgan] said...

Brilliant Beginnings Preschool.

http://brilliantbeginningspreschool.blogspot.com

Thanks!

Morgan

Kyle said...

I posted my family's blog address and the addresses of a few of my other pages in the comment section of the first thread. (I didn't know if you noticed them)

-Kyle Christensen

Vance & Kristin said...

I've started a blog and my address is www.vanceandkristin.blogspot.com

Kristin Downer

MikeandJill said...

Can you pass on the question on your blog if the class of 2001 would like to join the class of 2000 for a 10-year reunion. This was suggested by your class. Thanks. Jill Russon Austad