Hey Bulldogs!
Thought we'd hop on the bandwagon and start a Provo High 2001 class blog! We hope this will be a fun way to see what everyone is up to and keep in touch with each other!
If you don't have a blog of your own yet and would like to create one, it's super quick and easy and totally FREE! It really is a fun way to keep in touch! If you keep in contact with anyone from high school that isn't on our list of classmates, please let them know about this site by email or phone so that they can be a part of our website too.
If you want to be added to the list, just leave a comment to this post with your blog site (and email address if you want) and leave a maiden name if applicable. Hopefully this will be a fun and useful resource for all of you!
**If your blog is set to private, please include your email address so people will still be able to contact you! We'll make a separate column for email addresses. Thanks!
Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
26 comments:
mariana jacinto (maiden) padilla. blog address: http://thepadillafamilyblog.blogspot.com
its set to private, so send me your email address so that i can add you!
Natalie (Gordon) Bradshaw blog address :
http://bradshawfamilynews.blogspot.com/
email nattiesue2@hotmail.com
This is such a great idea, I love it! Thanks ladies!!!
Zoe (Arrowsmith) Hofheins blog address: http://hofheinskids.blogspot.com
Super excited to get in touch with some more people!!
Adorable, I totally approve. Kjerstin Evans: winterberrybook.blogspot.com.
So much fun! Amanda Zug themclachlanchronicles.blogspot.com
Morgan told me about the site. Hope to see more links up there soon. Jackie Moulton www.garyandjackie.blogspot.com
Alexis Nordgren Kelly
kellyfamily4.blogspot.com
What a great idea Allison! It's fun to catch up with old friends!
my email address
nini_sol2003@hotmail.com
Sure! Sign me up.
Elizabeth Campbell (maiden name Bush).
Will be fun to see where everyone is.
Hi all! Please post my e-mail address camijoheaton@gmail.com. We have a private blog. Thanks!
Cami Murray Heaton
I agree with Jackie! Our blog is justinandlindy.blogspot.com and email jmilnebul@yahoo.com
Lindy Olsen
Celeste Graves Wahlin
danandcelestewahlin.blogspot.com
Oh good this finally convinced me to hop on the bandwagon and create a blog. I really think this will make things so much easier for all of us to keep in contact as the 10-year reunion rolls around :O
I guess I'm in! :)
Karyn Hunter Heath
davidandkaryn.blogspot.com
Here ya go Allie...thanks for reminding me!
blakeandemily.blogspot.com
blakehagen.com
my email is blakehagen@gmail.com
Hey Allison, this is Brandon Wilkinson. Here is my (really my wife's) blog. Feel free to add us to the glorified year book. Thanks!
our email is: brandonanderica@gmail.com
Brian Petersen and Heather Smith
www.coolestpetersens.blogspot.com
b_hpetersen@comcast.net
Rachael (Bohannon) Johnson
sterlingandrachael.blogspot.com
Hillary Jenkins
vanakin.blogspot.com
Ashley (Andersen) Davidson
dailydavidson.blogspot.com
lnagsoe@hotmail.com
Kyle Christensen
kyleandchristy.blogspot.com
kcatch9@gmail.com
I am also (almost) a high school english teacher and have a class website and blog located at
mrchristensensenglish.doodlekit.com (website)
mrchristensensenglish.blogspot.com (blog)
Marynika Kaliszewska
michefamilyblog.blogspot.com
Cori Malone
corimalone.blogspot.com
Lacey Christensen
Johns Family Blog
johnsfamof4.blogspot.com
Howdey!
I am really slow at getting on here. I have a private blog, but you can post my email:
steph.ellingson@gmail.com
-Stephanie Nuttall Ellingson
Kathryn (Breitenstein) Hawks @ mkhawks.blogspot.com
Thanks!
Post a Comment